Annapurna Base Camp Trek 19 Days
This is one of the most beautiful treks that combine easy walking with majestic scenery and a mix of
cultures unmatched by any other treks in Nepal.The trail starts from lowland villages and rice terraces deep into the Annapurna Himal. As you gradually climb uphill, the peaks of Annapurna south and Hiunchuli emerge from behind the foothills. Pastures and cultivated fields soon give way to deep forests of oak, bamboo and rhododendron. The trail finally stumbles across moraines and reaches Annapurna Sanctuary from where you will see undeniably beautiful and unimaginable 360 degree views of the Annapurna mountain ranges.
Highlights of the Trekking
Massive Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan panorama, different community with majority of Gurung,Magar (Poon) people.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region.|
|Destination :||Annapurna Base Camp.|
|Grade :||Moderate and Fairly Strenuous.|
|Season :||Spring & Autumn.|
|No. Of days :||19 Days.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive or Fly in/Drive or Fly out.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu,Transport to hotel and in afternoon Tour Briefing.|
|Day 02 :||Sighseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Fly from Kathmnadu to Pokhara.|
|Day 04 :||Trek from Pokhara to Nayapul and Tikhedhunga.|
|Day 05 :||Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani.|
|Day 06 :||Ghorepani via Poonhill to Tadapani.|
|Day 07 :||Tadapani to Chomrong.|
|Day 08 :||Chomrong to Bamboo.|
|Day 09 :||Bamboo to Deurali.|
|Day 10 :||Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp.|
|Day 11 :||Annapurna Base Camp to Doban.|
|Day 12 :||Doban to Chhomrong.|
|Day 13 :||Chhomrong to Ghandruk.|
|Day 14 :||Ghandruk to Pothana.|
|Day 15 :||Pothana to Dhampus and on same day drive back to Pokhara.|
|Day 16 :||Leisure time in Pokhara Sightseeing.|
|Day 17 :||Fly back from Pokhara to Kathmandu and overnight at hotel.|
|Day 18 :||Rest day or shopping in Kathmandu.|
|Day 19 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- ACAP and TIMS card.
- Trekking Permit.
- Land Transportation To and From and Necessary Air Flights (Domestic).
- Accommodation in Lodges during the Trek.
- 3 Meals a Day Except GAP Trek.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on twin sharing basis(Bed and Breakfast).
- Airport Pick Up/Drop.
- A guide & Required Number of Porter(s).
- Essential Equipment.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Gears & Clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport Tax and Custom Clearance.
- Alternative Transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide,strike,road blockade etc.