Tharpu Chuli Peak
Annapurna Sanctuary in the Annapurna Himal Locally known as Tarphu Chuli,Tent Peak is situated in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary and is among the few snow-clad summits at this height range in Nepal.This peak offers an ideal opportunity for those who want to summit a Himalayan peak, but who may otherwise be hesitant to try a higher peak as a Himalayan debut. Besides providing an interesting climb combining glacier travel,face climbing and tip-toeing on knife ridges,a climb on this mountain offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary a breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers and moraines surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth.The normal route follows the North-West Ridge to the summit although the mountain has been climbed via the South-East Ridge as well as South-West Face.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region.|
|Destination :||Tharpu Chuli Peak.|
|Grade :||Moderate & Strenuous.|
|Mode of trek :||Lodge/Camping.|
|No. of Days :||21.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Fly/Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara.|
|Day 04 :||Pokhara to Nayapul by Drive and then trek to Tikhedungha.|
|Day 05 :||Trek to Ghorepani.|
|Day 06 :||Sunrise to Poon Hill and then trek to Tadapani.|
|Day 07 :||Trek to Chhomrung.|
|Day 08 :||Trek to Dhovan.|
|Day 09 :||Trek to Machhapuchhre B.C.|
|Day 10 :||Trek to Annapurna B.C.|
|Day 11 :||Rest day in Annapurna B.C.|
|Day 12 :||Trek to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp.|
|Day 13 :||Climb to High Camp.|
|Day 14 :||Climb to Summit and return back to Base Camp.|
|Day 15 :||Trek to Machhapuchhre B.C.|
|Day 16 :||Trek to Dhovan.|
|Day 17 :||Trek to Jhinu Danda.|
|Day 18 :||Jhinu to Nayapull and drive to Pokhara.|
|Day 19 :||Pokhara to Kathmandu.|
|Day 20 :||Rest in Kathmandu.|
|Day 21 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- Fully catered camping trek (FOT).
- All land transfers.
- Service of local climbing guide.
- English speaking local expert guide,Porters.
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Entry Fees.
- Airport transfers and escort.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Rope,ice screw,snow bar,high tents etc.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport tax and custom clearance.
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide.