Hiunchuli Peak is the most amazing mountainous amphitheaters of the world and near to the Annapurna South is this beautiful mountain,first discovered by Col.Jimmy Roberts and later named by Roberts.
Expert climbers though consider this peak 'not difficult' to summit but rather than the success by easier attempts,the expedition route is the most complicated as its not well defined.The most possible risks involved are due to the rock fall & the huge avalanches very often compel the expedition teams to descent back immediately or change the route.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region.|
|Altitude :||Hiunchuli Peak.|
|Mode of trek :||Camping.|
|Season :||July to October.|
|No. of Days :||27.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive in/Fly out.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Fly Kathmandu to Lukla and drive to Nayapul and trek to Syauli-Bazar and Camp.|
|Day 04 :||Trek from Syauli-Bazar to Ghandruk.|
|Day 05 :||Trek to Ghandruk to Tadapani.|
|Day 06 :||Trek to Tadapani to Chhomrong.|
|Day 07 :||Rest Day in Chhomrong.|
|Day 08 :||Trek Chhomrong to Bamboo.|
|Day 09 :||Trek Bamboo to Himalayan Hotel.|
|Day 10 :||Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp.|
|Day 11 :||Trek to Annapurna Base Camp.|
|Day 12 :||Rest/Explore Day at Base Camp.|
|Day 13 :||Trek to Hinku Base Camp.|
|Day 14 :||Rest/Explore Day at Base Camp.|
|Day 15 :||Trek to High Camp.|
|Day 16 :||Summit Hiunchuli and return to Base Camp.|
|Day 17 :||Trek back to Machhapuchhare Base Camp.|
|Day 18 :||Trek to Himalayan Hotel.|
|Day 19 :||Trek to Himalayan Hotel to Chhomrong.|
|Day 20 :||Trek to Chhomrong to Tadapani.|
|Day 21 :||Trek Tadapani to Ghorepani.|
|Day 22 :||Hike upto Poon Hill for stunning Mountain view and then trek to Hile.|
|Day 23 :||Rest in Hile.|
|Day 24 :||Hile to Nayapul and then to Pokhara.|
|Day 25 :||Pokhara to Kathmandu.|
|Day 26 :||Rest Day in Kathmandu.|
|Day 27 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- Fully catered camping trek (FOT).
- Pokhara-Kathmandu Airfare.
- All land transfers.
- Service of local climbing guide.
- English speaking local expert guide,Porters.
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on double sharing with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara.
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Entry Fees.
- Airport transfers and escort.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Rope,ice screw,snow bar,high tents etc.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport tax and custom clearance.
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide.