Kusum Kangaro Peak
Kusum Kanggaru is a mountain in the Himalaya of eastern Nepal.This mountain is regarded as a technically very challenging climbing Peak.Kusum Kangaru is an impressive rock and ice peak,which forms the border between the Dudhkoshi in the south and Hinku Valley in the north.Its name comes from Tibetan and means the “Three Snow-White Peaks” which refers to the triple summit of the mountain.
This climb is suggested only for participants who have enough alpine mountaineering experience as it is considered one of the most difficult to climb. Kusum kangaroo is one of the first real mountains which can be seen when trekking from Jiri to Everest Base Camp.
We can approach Kusum Kanggaru from two side one is from North ridge which follow the route from Monjo to Namche bazaar and. And South East Ridge approach from Hinku Valley side. Itinerary Details for Kusum Kangaru Peak Climbing.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region.|
|Destination :||Kusum Kangaro Peak.|
|Grade :||Moderate & Strenuous.|
|Mode of trek :||Lodge/Camping .|
|Season :||July to October.|
|No. of Days :||21.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive in/Fly out.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Fly to Lukla and trek to Chutanga.|
|Day 04 :||Acclimatization day at Chutanga.|
|Day 05 :||Trek Thuli Kharka.|
|Day 06 :||Trek Tashing Ongma.|
|Day 07 :||Trek Thangnak.|
|Day 08 :||Acclimatization at Thangnak.|
|Day 09 :||Trek Base Camp.|
|Day 10 :||Climb Preparation.|
|Day 11 :||Climb Preparation.|
|Day 12 :||Climb Preparation.|
|Day 13 :||Trek to High Camp.|
|Day 14 :||Trek to Higher Camp.|
|Day 15 :||Climb Summit and back to Base Camp.|
|Day 16 :||Trek to Tashing Ongma.|
|Day 17 :||Tre to Thuli Kharka.|
|Day 18 :||Trek to Lukla.|
|Day 19 :||Lukla to Kathmandu.|
|Day 20 :||Free day in Kathmandu.|
|Day 21 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- Fully catered camping trek (FOT).
- Pokhara-Kathmandu Airfare.
- All land transfers.
- Service of local climbing guide.
- English speaking local expert guide,Porters.
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on double sharing with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara.
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Entry Fees.
- Airport transfers and escort.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Rope,ice screw,snow bar,high tents etc.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport tax and custom clearance.
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide.