Climb Paldor Peak in Nepal which provides an ideal location for an Alpine style climbing experience.Bill Tilman along with Peter Lloyd,Tenzin Sherpa and Da Namgyal first climbed Paldor in 1949 by the North East Ridge.The peak offers spectacular views all around especially of Shishapangma and Ganesh Himal.
Expeditions and Climbing Peaks - All our expeditions and climbing peaks are supported by satellite phone,two way radio,support oxygen (when required) and comprehensive first aid medical kit.We only use top quality expedition tents. High Altitude Warning - Safety is a major consideration during all our expeditions however there are dangers involved in climbing 6000m, 7000m and 8000m peaks that cannot be avoided.The extreme altitude,weather,cold and other mountaineering hazards ensure high altitude climbing has unavoidable risks at the best of times,members of our expeditions need to be aware of these dangers and accept that they are an integral part of high altitude mountaineering.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Langtang Region.|
|Destination :||Paldor Peak.|
|Grade :||Moderate and Strenuous.|
|Mode of trek :||Camping.|
|Duration :||23 Days.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Drive to Sabru,overnight at Sabru.|
|Day 04 :||Trek to Gatlang.|
|Day 05 :||Trek to Jarsadands.|
|Day 06 :||Trek to Khurpudanda Pass.|
|Day 07 :||Trek to Somdang.|
|Day 08 :||Paldor Base Camp.|
|Day 09 :||Paldor High Camp.|
|Day 10 :||Rest Day.|
|Day 11 :||Summit Day and then back to Base Camp.|
|Day 12 :||Trek to Somdang.|
|Day 13 :||Trek to Khurpudanda Pass.|
|Day 14 :||Trek to Jarsadands.|
|Day 15 :||Trek to Gatlang.|
|Day 16 :||Trek to Syabru Besi.|
|Day 17 :||Trek to Dunche.|
|Day 18 :||Trek to Ramche.|
|Day 19 :||Trek to Betrawati.|
|Day 20 :||Trek to Trisuli Bazar.|
|Day 21 :||Drive to Kathmandu .|
|Day 22 :||Rest Day in Kathmandu.|
|Day 23 :||Depart Kathmandu .|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- Fully catered camping trek (FOT).
- All land transfers.
- Service of local climbing guide.
- English speaking local expert guide,Porters.
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Entry Fees.
- Airport transfers and escort.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Rope,ice screw,snow bar,high tents etc.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport tax and custom clearance.
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide.