Mardi Himal Machhapuchhare Trekking 15 Days
This Mardi Himal and Machhapuchhare Trekking is one of the bitten Eco-tourism based trekking destination in Nepal.This trek offers the opportunity to escape Nepal’s tourist trails to venture in to the deep forests and roam the high alpine pastures that flank the Annapurna ranges.The emphasis of the trek is on the forest and wilderness zone of these mountains.Some villages are visited on the last days of the trek and these receive few visitors and retain much of their traditional charm.There is an essence of exploration on this trek.
The trails we follow are not well used and sometimes hard to identify. Sometimes shepherds and pilgrims pass by. Our Annapurna Machhapuchhare trek is designed to provide outstanding mountain views, and to get away from the tea-house trails and into the forests and villages that have not felt the impact of tourism.
Just to make your Himalayan trekking in Nepal Pleasant and Memorable we are pleased to provide you with the Information and Itinerary of Mardi Himal and Machhapuchhare Trekking to make your Himalayan trekking in Nepal Pleasant and Memorable.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region|
|Destination :||Mardi Himal Machhapuchhare.|
|Grade :||Moderate to Strenuous.|
|Mode of trek :||Tea house/Camping.|
|No. Of days :||15 Days.|
|Mode of travel :||Fly and Drive.|
|Day 01 :||Arrival in kathmandu,transfer to hotel and in afternoon trek briefing.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Kathmandu - Pokhara Fly/Drive.|
|Day 04 :||Pokhara - Dhampus.|
|Day 05 :||Dhampus - Forest Camp.|
|Day 06 :||Forest Camp - Humal.|
|Day 07 :||Humal - Guhe.|
|Day 08 :||Machhapuchhare Base Camp Day Hike.|
|Day 09 :||Guhe - Sedding.|
|Day 10 :||Rest & Explore Around.|
|Day 11 :||Sedding - Thulo Chaur.|
|Day 12 :||Thulo Chaur - Ghachok.|
|Day 13 :||Ghachok - Pokhara by bus.|
|Day 14 :||Pokhara - Kathmandu by bus.|
|Day 15 :||Departure from Nepal.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- ACAP and TIMS card.
- Trekking Permit.
- Land Transportation To and From and Necessary Air Flights,(Domestic).
- Accommodation in Lodges during the Trek.
- 3 Meals a Day Except GAP Trek.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on twin sharing basis(Bed and Breakfast).
- Airport Pick Up/Drop.
- A guide & Required Number of Porter(s).
- Essential Equipment.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Gears & Clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport Tax and Custom Clearance.
- Alternative Transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide,strike,road blockade etc.