Kanchenjunga - Jaljale Trek
This area was opened to trekking the spring of 1988. Most of the villages along the route have rarely seen trekkers. We begin with a flight to Tumlingtar on the banks ofthc Arun River. A day's trek brings us to Chainpur, just in time for the colourful weekly market held every Friday. Two days later we climb onto the Milke Dande, and begin the gradual ascent across the ridge to JaIjale Himal.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Kanchenjunga Region.|
|Accomodation :||Tea house.|
|Best Seasons :||March - May,Sept - Dec.|
|Duration :||27 days.|
|Mode of travel :||Fly in /Fly out.|
|Group size :||2 -12 pax.|
|Air Fair Included :||No.|
|Day 01 :||Recive from airport,transport to hotel have welcome dinner at.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseen in kathmandu all day.|
|Day 03 :||Fly to Tumlingtaar.|
|Day 04 :||Trek to kharang bazzaar(4000ft).|
|Day 05 :||Trek to siddha pokhari,(5000ft).|
|Day 06 :||Trek to Nundaki,(7000ft).|
|Day 07 :||Trek to sukepokhari (10000ft).|
|Day 08 :||Trek to Dobhate, (11500ft).|
|Day 09 :||Trekto Mane bhanjang, (12000ft).|
|Day 10 :||Rest day aclamatisingday,at.|
|Day 11 :||Trek to Jaljale pokhari, (13000ft).|
|Day 12 :||Trek to tine pokhari (14000ft).|
|Day 13 :||Trek to Jomle pokhari (twine lake) (14500ft).|
|Day 14 :||Trek to Ratedole (15300ft).|
|Day 15 :||Trek to shaju khola (15700ft).|
|Day 16 :||Trek to Topke gola (14000ft).|
|Day 17 :||Trek to syawaden (10000ft).|
|Day 18 :||Trek to Papung village (7000ft).|
|Day 19 :||Trek to shankrante tukima (4300ft).|
|Day 20 :||Trek to Dhoban Bazaar (3500ft).|
|Day 21 :||Trek to Gorja pati (6500ft).|
|Day 22 :||Trek to Gupha pokhari (9000ft).|
|Day 23 :||Trek to chauki bazzar (7500ft).|
|Day 24 :||Trek to Dobhan for lunch,After lunch gentle climb to Dhungesangu.|
|Day 25 :||Drive to Biratnagar same day fly back to kathmandu.|
|Day 26 :||Free day in kathmandu.on you own.|
|Day 27 :||Departure from kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- 4 nights hotel twin room on B+B plan in kathmandu.
- Camping equipments two men tent,Sleeping bag,Mattress,Dining tent with table and chairs and Toilet tent.
- Kitchen Equipment & trek food include all meals,Tea & coffee.
- Trek Staff:Sirdar,Sherpa Guide,Cook,Porters.
- Staff insurance covered up to 19000ft.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Visa,Insurance & Single Supplement.
- Items of Personal nature and Equipments,Alcohol drinks,Main Meals in Kathmandu,Laundry and Tips.
- Expenses incurred as a result illness of or any other unforeseen events and Emergency Evacuation Fees.
- Loss incurred by re-routing, inclement weather, floods, famine, political disruptions, strike, riots and other disturbances.