Lower Mustang Trek
The Mustang region occupies the southern fringes of the Tibetan plateau and is dominated by Himalayan peaks such as Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.This classic and rewarding trek takes us to the border of one of the most remote kingdoms on earth,within a reasonable timeframe and without ascending to extreme altitude.Trekking in this region is an adventure in wonderland. Astonishing altitude variations and ecological diversity make this area overflow with natural beauty.Trek across sacred valleys surrounded by enormous peaks and encounter people from diverse ethnic backgrounds who have carved a lifestyle out of the steep terraces and barren plateaus of the area for thousand of years.Witness the breathtaking views from Poon Hill,experience the hot natural springs in Tatopani and encounter Tibetan traders as you trek to the pilgramage centre of Muktinath,where Buddhists and Hindus alike make the spiritual journey.A fascinating and rewarding Himalayan trek.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Mustang Region.|
|Altitude :||Lower Mustang.|
|Max. Elevation :||5,925 m.|
|Mode of trek :||Teahouse and Camping.|
|No. Of days :||15 Days.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive and Fly.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and trek briefing.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.|
|Day 03 :||Fly Pokhara-Boat Trip Phewa Lake (Pokhara) and trek to Sarangkot.|
|Day 04 :||Trek to Nandanda,drive to Nayapul and trek to Birethanti and Tikedhunga.|
|Day 05 :||Trek to Ghorepani.|
|Day 06 :||Chele to Geling.|
|Day 07 :||Trek to Ghasa in Mustang District.|
|Day 08 :||Trek to Tukuche.|
|Day 09 :||Trek via Marpha and Jomson to Kagbeni.|
|Day 10 :||Trek via Jharkot to Muktinath.Visit Temple and Eternal Flame.|
|Day 11 :||Trek back to Jomson.|
|Day 12 :||Fly to Pokhara - Tour Pokhara – David Falls,Shiva Cave and Seti Gorge.|
|Day 13 :||Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.|
|Day 14 :||Rest day or Shopping in Kathmandu.|
|Day 15 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- Kathmandu Airport Pick Up/Drop.
- 3 Meals Per day prepared by our experienced cook.
- Accomodation in tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu.
- Supporting field staff including Professional Trekking Guide,Cook,Kitchen Boy and Porters.
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu-Tumlingtar-Kathmandu) and Airport tax.
- Trekking Permit.
- Guide and Porter Insurance.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal Equipments like sleeping bag,Down jacket,waterproof jacket,kit bag etc.
- International Airport Entrance and Departure Tax.
- Travel/Medical Insurance and Emergency Evacuation cost.
- Camping Gear (two-person tents,foam mattress,kitchen tent,dining tent and toilet tent).
- Personal expenses such as laundry,telephone calls,alcoholic beverages,bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water),tips,gifts,souvenirs,etc.