Monday, 11 August 2008 22:13 administrator
|The Following Provisions have been made for reservations.|
- 30% non refundable deposit required for booking.
- Final payment to be paid before departure from Kathmandu or Oknepal's counter nearest to your travel destination.
- Group leaders travel free for groups of minimum 15 paying or more.But we will provide 50% discount for a group of minimum 10 paying.(Flights and Government fees not included).
- Payment excepted by credit card (4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee),cash,bank draft,or bank account wire.
- Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
|Travel Insurance is compulsory for all clients undertaking any tour.It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury,medical expenses,repatriation expenses,helicopter evacuation,loss of luggage etc.|
- Personal travel insurance is not included in the holiday prices quoted.While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants,it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy.To protect against unforeseen circumstances,it is advisable to take a "Trip cancellations and medical insurance Policy" before your arrival into Kathmandu.Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required.This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitude.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in written form or either by fax or email at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date of any trip booked for.The same 30% of deposit which is paid in advance for confirmation,will apply as cancellation fee.
- Due to circumstances such as increase in prices by airlines,hotels,resorts,we may have to enforce changes in our tour prices and we shall not be held liable for these circumstances.We shall of course,try our utmost not to increase prices.
|Risk & Liabilities :|
- We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection,we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant.However,the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country's own policies.
|Therefore Oknepal and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as Govt.restriction,Land slide,road blockage,flood,snow political unrest,cancellation of flight,delay,sickness or accident.Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.|
|We finally take this opportunity to thank you for your interests.|