Mt Amadablam Expeditions
Mt. Ama Dablam has been considered the prettiest mountain in the world. High on her Southwest face hangs a glacier resembling a 'Dablam' - the sacred ornament box worn by ladies in the Sherpa community. It was this spectacular feature that got her the name "Ama Dablam".
She lies alongside Everest in the heart of the Khumbu valley offering a superb diversions close up view of Mt Lhotse,Mt. Makalu,Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Everest.If you have previous climbing experience and wish to participate fully as a team member of an expertly led expedition to one of the world's most impressive mountain then climbing expedition to Ama Dablam is the best suited.
This Mountain is a technically demanding mountain for climbing in Nepal.It is considered an ornament of the Himalayas in Nepal.Although the height is only 6812m Ama Dablam expedition requires steep ice, rock and snow climbing.Normally,three camps are set in Ama Dablam climbing above the base camp (4,570m),however,only two camps are used to spend the nights.The normal route for climbing is South-West Ridge.The ascent from Base Camp to camp is considered one the difficult days of the expedition.
|Day 01 :||Upon arrival at the airport,welcome by our representative & transfer to the Hotel.At the hotel briefing about the program.|
|Day 02 :||Briefing of tourism Ministry.|
|Day 03 :||Free day at Kathmandu.|
|Day 04 :||Organize gears for expedition.|
|Day 05 :||Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding.|
|Day 06 :||Namche Bazaar 3,340m.|
|Day 07 :||Rest day in Namche.|
|Day 08 :||Tengboche.|
|Day 09 :||Dingboche for acclimatization.|
|Day 10 :||Dingboche rest day.|
|Day 11 :||Lobuche.|
|Day 12 :||Kalapathar & back Lobuche.|
|Day 13 :||Back Pangboche.|
|Day 14 :||Amadablam Base Camp 4,500m.|
|Day 15 :||Rest on Base Camp.|
|Day 16-29 :||Amadablam Climbing Period.|
|Day 30 :||Clear Base Camp.|
|Day 31 :||Trek to Tyangboche.|
|Day 32 :||Trek to Namche.|
|Day 33 :||Trek to Phakding.|
|Day 34 :||Trek to Lukla.|
|Day 35 :||Fly back to Kathmandu.|
|Day 36 :||Free day in Kathmandu.|
|Day 37 :||Transfer to the airport to fly to onward destination.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast( 3 star level ).
- Itinerary A. Permit fee of Ama Dablam 6812m. Expedition.
- Itinerary Ama Dablam.
- Food for Trekking and expedition period.
- Expedition crew: Base camp Guide,Cook,Cook helper.
- Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla.
- Kathmandu –Lukla – Kathmandu flights with Cargo 50 KG per member.
- Equipment allowance,daily allowance for Liaison officer,expedition crew.
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand.
- Mat,dining tent,Toilet tent,Mess tent,Store tent,Table and chairs trekking for the expedition.
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport).
- Emergency Oxyzen, Mask and regulator.
- Fare well dinner.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Equipments for climbing & trekking.
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition.
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed.
- Walki Takie permit & personal satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask-Regulator.
- Personal Expenses.
- Bar Bills & Beverages.
Major Expidedition area
Mt. Ama Dablam has been considered...
The Dhaulagiri Himal lies south ...
Mt. Cho Oyu rising 8,201m above se...
Even though the highest mountain i...
"Lhotse" which means south peaks i...
A stunning peak lies on the wester...
Shishapangm is one of the lovely m...
Kanchenjunga is the third-tallest ...
Makalu is the fifth highest mounta...
Other Activities in Nepal
MOUNTAIN FLIGHT IN NEPAL: Mount...
BOOKING FORM ...
Nepalese Welfare is a non-government...
Nepalese Welfare is a non-government...
Let your spirits fly and take a leap...
Hiking In Nepal The hills of Nepa...
Mountain Biking in the shade of th...
THE THIRTEENTH EVEREST MARATHON ...
Paragliding is perhaps the most rewa...
Skydiving In Nepal. Combine the...
Unleash yourself in the wild, not on...
Nepal is home to eight out of the fo...