Ghorepani Punhill Trek 11 Days
It is the name of of its natural serenity, beauty and the divine presence of the Hindu goddess Annapurna. During the spring the rhododendrons are in bloom while the fall season will allow us to see farmers harvesting rice and millet.
It is the name of of its natural serenity,beauty and the divine presence of the Hindu goddess Annapurna.During the spring the rhododendrons are in bloom while the fall season will allow us to see farmers harvesting rice and millet.
We'll climb couple of Himalayan hills up to 2800m for exceptional views of the Annapurnas and Machapuchare (Mt. Fishtail).We pass through rhododendron forests,fascinating Gurungvillages and rivervalleys.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region.|
|Destination :||Ghorepani Poonhill.|
|Max. Elevation :||3,210m.|
|Mode of trek :||Camping/Teahouse/Gap.|
|Season :||Sep/Dec and Mar/May.|
|No. Of days :||11 Days.|
|Max. Walking :||5-6hrs.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive or Fly in/Drive or Fly out.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Drive/Fly Kathmandu to Pokhara.|
|Day 04 :||From Pokhara drive to Nayapul (1310m) and trek to Tikhedhunga.|
|Day 05 :||Trek to Ghorepani/Poonhill.|
|Day 06 :||Trek to Tadapani.|
|Day 07 :||Trek to Ghandruk.|
|Day 08 :||Trek to Nayapool and drive to Pokhara.|
|Day 09 :||Drive/fly back to Kathmandu.|
|Day 10 :||Rest Day or Shopping in Kathmandu.|
|Day 11 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- ACAP and TIMS card.
- Trekking Permit.
- Land Transportation To and From and Necessary Air Flights (Domestic).
- Accommodation in Lodges during the Trek.
- 3 Meals a Day Except GAP Trek.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on twin sharing basis(Bed and Breakfast).
- Airport Pick Up/Drop.
- A guide & Required Number of Porter(s).
- Essential Equipment.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Gears & Clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport Tax and Custom Clearance.
- Alternative Transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide,strike,road blockade etc.