Panchase Trek 9 Days
Panchase Trekking is such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It is a rare combination of long arrays of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorges, Tibetan monasteries, hot-springs, and picturesque villages inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic people.
Being one of the best trekking route offering unique mountains view this trek is less visited by western people, so virgin culture & real way of living can be experience trekking in this route.We drive you to a beautiful city Pokhara to experience its natural beauty and the panoramic views of over 8000 meter high Mt. Annapurna , Manaslu and Dhaulagiri . Always twinkling view of Machhapuchhre (fishtail) is another attraction.
The trek to Panchase hill is new destination for those who are looking for something different, less touristy and easy for walking. It is an ideal trip for those who have a short time and like to combine cultural sites of that region.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region.|
|Destination :||Panchase Trek.|
|Max. Elevation :||2,030m.|
|Mode of trek :||Camping/Teahouse/Gap.|
|Season :||Sep/Dec and Mar/May.|
|No. Of days :||9 Days.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive or Fly in/Drive or Fly out.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive/Fly.|
|Day 04 :||Pokhara via Khade Khola to Bhumdi.|
|Day 05 :||Bhumdi - Panchase Bhanjyang.|
|Day 06 :||Panchase Bhanjyang to Bhaudare.|
|Day 07 :||Bhaudare via Kare (kande) to Dhampus.|
|Day 08 :||Dhampus to Kirakhore.|
|Day 09 :||Kirakhore via Hyangja to Pokhara.|
|Day 10 :||Pokhara to Kathmandu.|
|Day 11 :||Depart Kathmandu .|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- ACAP and TIMS card.
- Trekking Permit.
- Land Transportation To and From and Necessary Air Flights (Domestic).
- Accommodation in Lodges during the Trek.
- 3 Meals a Day Except GAP Trek.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on twin sharing basis(Bed and Breakfast).
- Airport Pick Up/Drop.
- A guide & Required Number of Porter(s).
- Essential Equipment.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Gears & Clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport Tax and Custom Clearance.
- Alternative Transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide,strike,road blockade etc.