Everest Kalapatthar Trek 17 Days
Most of the summits lie in the heart in Sherpa World. We follow the classic Everest approach through the Solu Khumbu. Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar is veering off the trail to Everest base came. We will enter the magnificent Gokyo valleys, a land of high altitude lakes and icy glaciers. After crossing Chhukuma La at 6183m. (except going to Gokyo valley and Chhukuma La Pass we proceed towards Everest base camp as well) we go towards the Khumbu glacier enroute to Everest base camp 17,575ft and you can enjoy spectacular panorama from Kala Patthar at 18,192ft (5,545m.). Our route descends to Dignboche and goes to Chhukung valley and Island (Imja Tse) Base camp.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Everest Region.|
|Max height :||5,357m.|
|Duration :||17 Days.|
|Seasons :||Sep/Dec and Mar/May.|
|Mode of Trek :||Teahouse/Camping.|
|Max. walking :||6-7hrs.|
|Mode of Travel :||Fly in/Fly out.|
|Day 01 :||Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.|
|Day 03 :||Fly to Lukla,trek to Phakding.|
|Day 04 :||Trek to Namche Bazaar.|
|Day 05 :||Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.|
|Day 06 :||Trek to Tengboche.|
|Day 07 :||Trek to Dingboche.|
|Day 08 :||Rest Day in Dingboche/Excursion to Ngazong.|
|Day 09 :||Trek to Lobuche.|
|Day 10 :||Rest day - Gorakshep/Excursion to Everest Base Camp.|
|Day 11 :||Trek to Pheriche after Early Morning climb to kalapathar.|
|Day 12 :||Trek to Tengboche.|
|Day 13 :||Trek to Monjo.|
|Day 14 :||Trek to Lukla.|
|Day 15 :||Flight to kathmandu.|
|Day 16 :||Leisure time in Kathmandu.|
|Day 17 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request :For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- National Park Entry Fee and TIMS card.
- All the necessary Transportation To and From and Necessary as per Itinerary.
- All the necessary Air Flights,(Domestic) To and From as per Itinerary.
- Accommodation in Lodges during the Trek.
- 3 Meals a Day Except GAP Trek.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on twin sharing basis(Bed and Breakfast).
- Airport Pick Up/Drop.
- A guide & Required Number of Porter(s).
- Essential Equipment.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Gears & Clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport Tax and Custom Clearance.
- Alternative Transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide,strike,road blockade etc.