Singhu Chuli Peak
Singhu Chuli (6,501 m) was formerly known as Fluted Peak. The first ascent of this peak was made by Wilf Noyce and David Cox on its North-East Face and the top section of the East Ridge. This mountain has proven to be very difficult to climb for most commercial climbing groups who have tried to concentrate on Tent Peak.
Singhu Chuli is the first summit on the long ridge thrown down from Tarke Kang (Glacier Dome), which separates the South and West Annapurna Glaciers. Annapurna South Base Camp provides the best distant view of the mountain. To date, apart from the original route, most efforts to climb this mountain have concentrated on the face and ridges seen from this viewpoint. The southwest ridge of the mountain connects with Tent Peak. The terrain between the two mountains is a confusing one and the ridge is not straight.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Annapurna Region.|
|Destination :||Singhu Chuli Peak.|
|Mode of trek :||Camping.|
|Season :||Sep-Dec and March-May.|
|No. of Days :||23.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive In/Out - Fly In/Out.|
|Day 01 :||Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel.|
|Day 02 :||Sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley|
|Day 03 :||Flight: Kathmandu - Pokhara.Drive to Nayapul (1 hr).Trek to Syaulibazar (4 hrs).|
|Day 04 :||Trek Syaulibazar to Ghandruk - (4 hrs).|
|Day 05 :||Trek Ghandruk to Tadapani (5 hrs).|
|Day 06 :||Trek Tadapani to Chhomrong (5-6 hrs).|
|Day 07 :||Rest Day at Chhomrong.|
|Day 08 :||Trek Chhomrong to Bamboo (4 hrs).|
|Day 09 :||Trek Bamboo to Himalayan Hotel (4 hrs).|
|Day 10 :||Trek to Machhapuchre Base Camp (3,700m,4 hrs).|
|Day 11 :||Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m,2 hrs).|
|Day 12 :||Rest/Exploration Day at the Base Camp.|
|Day 13 :||Trek to Singhu Chuli Base Camp.|
|Day 14 :||Trek to High Camp.|
|Day 15 :||Make to summit of Singhu Chuli (6,501m/21,326 ft).Return to Base Camp.|
|Day 16 :||Trek back to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (7 hrs).|
|Day 17 :||Trek back to Himalayan Hotel (5 hrs).|
|Day 18 :||Trek Himalayan Hotel to Chhomrong (6-7 hrs).|
|Day 19 :||Trek Chhomrong to Tadapani (5 hrs).|
|Day 20 :||Trek Tadapani to Ghorepani (4 hrs).|
|Day 21 :||Hike up to Poon Hill early morning for the stunning mountain views.Trek to Hile (5 hrs).|
|Day 22 :||Trek Hile to Nayapul (3 hrs).Drive to Pokhara.Free to Explore hotel.|
|Day 23 :||Flight: Pokhara - Kathmandu.Hotel Overnight.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- Fully catered camping trek (FOT).
- Pokhara-Kathmandu Airfare.
- All land transfers.
- Service of local climbing guide.
- English speaking local expert guide,Porters.
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on double sharing with breakfast.
- One Night Accommodation in Pokhara.
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Entry Fees.
- Airport transfers and escort.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Rope,ice screw,snow bar,high tents etc.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter.
- Airport tax and custom clearance.
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide.