Pachharmo Peak (6273m) lies south of the Tasi Lapcha and when seen from the pass the mountain is really attractive.It is a straightforward snow peak first climbed in 1955 along a well defined north-by-northwest ridge rising from a relatively flat,but crevassed,glacier that is still the main route to the summit.The Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pachharmo,We climb north-east of the icefall of Tesi Lapcha,setting up a high camp just below rock walls at 5,500m.From this camp we gain the ridge of Parcharmo,following it without much difficulty - but watching for crevasses which can cause problems near the summit.The approach trek to Pachharmo in the Rolwaling Himal leads through a region which has remained untouched by western civilization and groups of trekkers are not often seen,even in the peak trekking seasons.The scenery is outstanding,the route leads along beautiful river valleys before emerging in high alpine country and there are excellent views of Gaurisankar,Melungtse and many other great peaks.Crossing the Tashi Laptsa pass is challenging and calls for some mountaineering experience.
|Trip Facts :|
|Area :||Everest Region.|
|Destination :||Parchamo Peak.|
|Grade :||Moderate to Strenuous.|
|Mode of trek :||Camping and Lodge.|
|Duration :||20 Days.|
|Mode of travel :||Drive and Fly.|
|Day 01 :||Arrival in Kathmandu,transfer to hotel,day at leisure.|
|Day 02 :||Preparation for climbing and sightseeing in kathmandu.|
|Day 03 :||Drive from Kathmandu to Dolakha.|
|Day 04 :||Trek to Shigati.|
|Day 05 :||Trek to Jagat.|
|Day 06 :||Trek to Simigaou.|
|Day 07 :||Trek to Kharka.|
|Day 08 :||Trek to Beding.|
|Day 09 :||Trek to Na Gaon.|
|Day 10 :||Acclimatization in.Na Gaon.|
|Day 11 :||Trek to Chuhuygima Odar via Tso Rolpa Lake.|
|Day 12 :||Trek to Tashi-Phuk after crossing Tashi Lapcha Pass.|
|Day 13 :||Summit Parchemuche.|
|Day 14 :||Trek to Thame.|
|Day 15 :||Trek to Namche Bazar.|
|Day 16 :||Trek to Phakding.|
|Day 17 :||Trek to Lukla.|
|Day 18 :||Fly back to kathmandu from Lukla.|
|Day 19 :||Leisure day in kathmnadu.|
|Day 20 :||Depart Kathmandu.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost Includes :|
- All land transfers.
- Service of local climbing guide.
- English Speaking local Expert Guide - Porters.
- Peak Climbing Permit & National Park Fees.
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on double sharing with breakfast.
- Airport transfers and escort.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
- Insurance for all Staff & Porters.
- Rope,Ice screw,Snow bar,High tents etc.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Personal Expenses.
- International Flight and Departure Tax.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal Gears & Clothing (available on hire).
- Insurance and Tips.
- Emergency Evacuation by Helicopter,Airport tax and Custom clearance.
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain,landslide,strike,road blockade etc.