Shishapangm is one of the lovely mountain of Tibet,which lies in its Autonomous Region of the Peoples Republic of China.Only very few people in the world have an idea about the Shishapangma before Chinese opened Tibet to the western summiteers in 1978 A.D.The Tibetans regard it as the holy mountain.It is the youngest among fourteen mountains above 8000m.That lies in high Himalayan ranges.
The North West Ridge (normal route) to Shishapangma takes us up easy angled snow slopes up to 35 degrees with one steeper section.The necessary lines will be fixed and placed on the steeper or crevassed sections.Following our acclimatization in Zhangmu and Nyalam,we will arrive at base camp 5000m ready to do our final preparations and acclimatization walks.Yaks transport our expedition gear from Base camp to ABC at 5,400m.
Three further camps will be place en-route.Some times the extra additional days are also required for acclimatization at different places until climbers succeeds the summit.If the climber succeeds the mountaineering early than the scheduled tenure they may leave the base camp before the prescribed time as well.
|Trip Facts :|
|Entry & Exit :||Zhangmu.|
|Maximum Days :||45|
|Day 01 :||05th.August.2009 (Tuesday) - Arrive in Kathmandu transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||06th.August.2009 (Wednesday) - Documents Apply for Tibet Permit and Tibet Visa.|
|Day 03 :||07th.August.2009 (Thursday) - Preparation for Shishapangma Expedition.|
|Day 04 :||08th.August.2009 (Friday) - Final preparation for Shishapangma Expedition.|
|Day 05 :||09th.August.2009 (Saturday) - Drive from Kathmandu to Zhangmu.|
|Day 06 :||10th.August.2009 - Drive from Zhangmu to Tingri (Segar).|
|Day 07 :||11th.August.2009 - Rest day at Tingri city for acclimatization.|
|Day 08 :||12th.August.2009 - Drive from Tingri to Base Camp.|
|Day 09-10 :||13th.August.2009 - Base Camp for acclimatization.|
|Day 11 :||14th.August.2009 - Base Camp to Advance camp (High Camp).|
|Day 13-40 :||15th.August-12th.September - Climb periods Shishapangma Exp.|
|Day 41 :||13th.September.2009 - Back to Base Camp.|
|Day 42 :||14th.September.2009 - Base Camp to Nyalam.|
|Day 43 :||15th.September.2009 - Nyalam to Kathmandu by bus.|
|Day 44 :||16th.September.2009 - Rest day at Kathmandu.|
|Day 45 :||17th.September.2009 - Departure your Destination.|
|Fixed Depature : 12.September.2009|
|Day 01 :||08th.September.2009 (Tuesday) - Arrive in Kathmandu transfer to hotel.|
|Day 02 :||09th.September.2009 (Wednesday) - Documents Apply for Tibet Permit and Tibet Visa.|
|Day 03 :||10th.September.2009 (Thursday) - Preparation for Shishapangma Expedition.|
|Day 04 :||11th.September.2009 (Friday) - Final preparation for Shishapangma Expedition.|
|Day 05 :||12th.September.2009 (Saturday) - Drive from Kathmandu to Zhangmu.|
|Day 06 :||13th.September.2009 - Drive from Zhangmu to Tingri (Segar).|
|Day 07 :||14th.September.2009 - Rest day at Tingri city for acclimatization.|
|Day 08 :||15th.September.2009 - Drive from Tingri to Base Camp.|
|Day 09-10 :||16th.September.2009 - Base Camp for acclimatization.|
|Day 11 :||17th.September.2009 - Base Camp to Advance camp (High Camp).|
|Day 13-40 :||18th.September-14.October.2009 - Climb periods Shishapangma Exp.|
|Day 41 :||15th.October.2009 - Back to Base Camp.|
|Day 42 :||16th.October.2009 - Base Camp to Nyalam.|
|Day 43 :||17th.October.2009 - Nyalam to Kathmandu by bus.|
|Day 44 :||18th.October.2009 - Rest day at Kathmandu.|
|Day 45 :||19th.October.2009 - Departure your Destination.|
Note : The quotation will be provide on request : For cost information Contact Us
|Cost: Group joins basis ABC service :|
- 4-8 Person Euro 4,326.00 Per person.
- 9-12 Person Euro 4,021.00 Per person.
- Climbing Sherpa per Sherpa is Euro 2,660.00 (If required).
|Cost Includes :|
- 5 nights 3 star standard hotels in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast.
- Mt. Shishapangma Expedition Permit Fee.
- Tibet Visa and Travel Permit Fee.
- Liaison officer and Interpreter.
- ABC - Emergency Oxygen,Mask and Regulator.
- Satellite Phone only (Pay call).
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook,Kitchen boy,ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Zhangmu,Nyalam and Tingri (bed and breakfast,Lunch,dinner).
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 person provide North Face or Same Qualities.
- Dining tent,Table,Chairs,Toilet tent,Mess tent and Kitchen tent.
- We provide 3 Yak Per person's (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from CBC to ABC.
- We provide 2 Yak Per person's (35 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to CBC.
- We provide 1 Yak for each high altitude Sherpa CBC to ABC to CBC.
- We provide 1 Yak for each ABC member and CBC member
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Zhangmu to Chinese Base Camp to Zhangmu provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members & Truck for the equipment Nepalese crew' insurance.
|Cost Excludes :|
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep Euro 532.00.
- Medicine and first aid expenses.
- Garbage Deposit Euro 380.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage.
- Extra yak, Per Yak's Euro 76.00 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Extra service if required.
- Russian oxygen 4 litters Euro 342.00.
- Mask & Regular Euro 304.00.
- Satellite phone Euro 532.00 per set (Personal use from climber).
- Film Permit Euro 3,800.00 (Small Portable movie camera is free).
- Duty Jeep Euro 2,660.00.
- Rescue Jeep Euro 532.00 per Jeep.
Major Expidedition area
Mt. Ama Dablam has been considered...
The Dhaulagiri Himal lies south ...
Mt. Cho Oyu rising 8,201m above se...
Even though the highest mountain i...
"Lhotse" which means south peaks i...
A stunning peak lies on the wester...
Shishapangm is one of the lovely m...
Kanchenjunga is the third-tallest ...
Makalu is the fifth highest mounta...
Other Activities in Nepal
MOUNTAIN FLIGHT IN NEPAL: Mount...
BOOKING FORM ...
Nepalese Welfare is a non-government...
Nepalese Welfare is a non-government...
Let your spirits fly and take a leap...
Hiking In Nepal The hills of Nepa...
Mountain Biking in the shade of th...
THE THIRTEENTH EVEREST MARATHON ...
Paragliding is perhaps the most rewa...
Skydiving In Nepal. Combine the...
Unleash yourself in the wild, not on...
Nepal is home to eight out of the fo...